Sunday, November 15, 2015

Taste the Rainbow. Shit the Rainbow.



My husband and I were in the kitchen looking for whatever and he turns and asks, "I wonder how rainbows are made?" Me being the smartass that I am I said, "I know. Let me tell you how rainbows are made."

So gather round my young grasshoppers and lend me your ear for I have a story to tell. It is a mystical tale with twists and turns that leave your stomach turning. This story is called, "Taste the Rainbow. Shit the Rainbow."

Ever realize that rainbows are a little unpredictable? You never know if they are going to show up. That is because of Skittles. Whenever people at the airport eat a bag of skittles they shit them out at 40,000 feet. They literally just shit out skittles. These skittles come shooting out of their asses like a bullet flying out of a barrel. If you ever walk into an airplane bathroom and it smells fruity than you'll know why. Anyways, that shit gets dropped into the air turning into different colors of the rainbow. After the rainbow is tired of being high and ready to come down, it gets swooped away by wind. The wind takes the rainbow to it's final destination which is a Skitteks factory. The wind drops rainbows off and they manufacture into more skittles. These skittles are processed and shipped out for human consumption. 

So kids, what are we going to say to someone next time when they hand you a bag of skittles? Say "Fuck yea! Taste the rainbow, shit the rainbow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment